Friday, September 12, 2008

Dear Secret Knitter

My lovely knitting group, Sit n' Knit, is having another knitting exchange. This time it's neckwarmers. As I've never knit one before and I don't know my recipient too well, this should be fun! I thought I'd chat to my knitter (hopefully you're reading!) and give her some more insight into little ol' me.

Hi! First off, yes I'm vegan, but I still have lots of wool in my stash and haven't decided yet if I want to say adios to wool. Saying that, I'd prefer non-animal fabrics, but if you found something that I would just LOVE, then by all means, knit it! Also, I love color! I love bright colors, earth tones, all of em. Honestly, I'm not that picky. Just something soft in a funky pattern, and I'll be happy!

Little Leetle's socks are finally done! Here's the issue... As they are a size 5, I have no idea how to block them. Ideas?


The Fishnet Stockings are almost done. Blocking and seaming awaits!

And... FINALLY my Interweave Press books have arrived. Back in July, they had an amazing sale so Kate and I had to buy lots. Here's our installment.


Mine
Lace Style by Pam Allen and Ann Budd
No Sheep For You by Amy Singer
Knitting Vintage Socks, Nancy Bush

Kate's
Wrap Style by Pam Allen and Ann Budd
Best of Interweave Knits by Pam Allen and Ann Budd

1 comment:

alaskajoey said...

OMG I WANT THE BOOKS!!!!! I NEEDS THEM. THEY FULFILL MY LIFE