Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What Kind of News Do You Want to Hear?

Nothing Wall Street-related here!

The bad news first. The Mets are done. What a way to end their tenure at Shea. I can barely stomach it. I will always be a fan. I will not talk any further about it.

The good news. New Kids on the Block are BACK! Thank you VH1. Let me help you remember the wonderful "new kids dance."



More good news! Just got back from another London business trip. I'm usually a packmule for various work-related documents. This time, I brought back a bicycle helmet for a coworker's brother. She mentioned a surprise inside.


So what's in that helmet? Yarn of course!


How nice of her. More details on this later. No idea what to make with it.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh, that's so sweet - if you have to schlep someone else's crap across an ocean, at least there is pretty yarn inside :o) Oh and about the Mets, I cried, like a child.