Monday, July 2, 2007

Best Way to Spend a Weeknight

1. Listening to Mets on the radio [no cable for this one!]
2. Organize my stash on Ravelry
3. Scarf down some yummy Thai takeout
4. Indulge in some Lime and Violet podcasts.

If you haven't signed up on Ravelry yet, go for it! I finally found the time to poke around and am in love with the site. After listening to lovely Ms. Dane's Cast On podcast this morning, I made it a project this evening to see what all the fuss is about.

And what a fuss! Categorizing all of your yarn and needles. Queueing up all of your future patterns and possible yarns to use from your stash. Search all the patterns you desire. Pictures galore and new knitters to meet. I have found a new obsession! Find me on it: stitchitter.

And since the Mets have [slowly] gotten out of their slump, I say we relive the BEST catch EVER in baseball. Just watch. Watch and see what Endy Chavez did during the 2006 National League Championship Series, Game 7 against the St. Louis Cardinals.

You better say "Wow!"

No comments: