Tuesday, May 1, 2007

2 ½ Days Left

Yell at Nicole
Before my knitting group's Secret Feet Sock Exchange. Someone please light a fire under my arse so that I finish the second sock. Last week, with lots of auctions and other work whosiwhatsits, I worked about 70 hours last week. I then took the weekend to take a voyage of beer [yummy Heartland], drop some dough at Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters, do some much-needed laundry and... sleep. When did I knit? Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

My Mom is Better than Your Mom
The best piece of my weekend? My mom sent me a box of lucious goodies:

- bag of zucchini puffs [like bread only in mini-muffin shapes]
- a mini-loaf of banana bread
- a copy of the Harlot's new Casts Off



I scarfed down those puffs - you can't say no to Mommy's cooking. Mmm... A pic would've shown up but... I was too busy eating them. Thanks Mumu! You rock! Maybe some new socks in your future...?

Must knit
Must knit
MUST KNIT!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You're mom got me the new Yarn Harlot book too :o)
You can finish it! It just takes focus focus focus!