Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bring on the Snow!

The annual family ski adventure will be upon us starting tomorrow. My crazy, silly, loud ski-obsessed family will be embarking on our pilgrimmage to Frisco, CO for MLK weekend o'snowy fun. Hopefully, apres ski trip, I'll have more finished knitting and maybe some new yarn...!

Speaking of knitting:

Sock #1 of the Anastasia Socks. Such a fun sock and now that I've down my first toe-up, I'm in love! Why would I ever do a cuff down again? Allena, you were right!

Now, the CPH. I'm having a stupid moment with the hood. Pattern states to knit across holder stitches [of the front] but my yarn is on the other side [from original stitches, not with new ball of yarn]. I'm assuming that the knitting police won't come and get me if I just fudge this ... right?

Or...

I'll recruit my Sit-n-Knit helpers!!

No comments: