I shouldn't be allowed to knit. Here's the CPH Saga.
1. Cast on for bust 36" even though I know that I should do 40" for the roomy fit.
2. "I'll just block it out" was not received well by fellow knitters.
3. Frogged 2x to fix stupid mistakes but continued my 36" attempt.
4. FINE! I'll CO for 40" so on I casted.
5. Starting pattern ... but I ... don't have ... enough STITCHES!
6. BECAUSE I DIDN'T CAST ON ENOUGH STITCHES.
Is the CPH doomed? I'm not posting any pics. The only thing I have going for me is the yummiest yarn... ever. Lorna's Laces worsted. mmm.