I need to knit.
I need to Knit.
I NEED TO KNIT.
Here are your 7 things.
1. Yes, I adore baseball, that everyone knows. Specifically, I saw game 2 of the 2000 World Series [Mets v. Yankees]. Unbelievable.
2. Obsessed with Law & Order: SVU. I have messed up many-a stitch because of this wonderful drama.
3. I have a [disgusting] nervous habit of chewing on my lip. I'll gnaw and gnaw creating rather large canker sores. Because of this, you should all believe me when I saw that Campho-Phenique is the best remedy. Yum.
4. Summer camp circa 1994, I was named "Craziest Camper" by all of the counselors. Surprised? Within a few years, I was one of those counselors.
5. I'm allergic to nothing, never have been admitted to the hospital, never broken a bone or had an operation. Super Woman!
6. My first concert was in 1986, I was 5, at FDU [Farleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ] with my mother and older brother. I saw Tiffany. The following year the three of us saw Debbie Gibson. And yes, I was a member of DGIF - Debbie Gibson International Fan Club.
7. Excluding espresso [which is not "coffeed"], I have never had a cup of coffee. Ever.
NOW I shall knit.
Let's Go Mets!