Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pencils Down

I'm Done!


Pattern: Winter Wonderland Pullover from Creature Comforts
Yarn: Knitpicks Main Line, 5 and 7s
Alterations: Attempted to knit in the round first. Scrapped that plan at sleeves.

Now, my seams are rather primitive but the little tyke will just have to tolerate not putting his arms down. Ah pictures of "A Christmas Story" are running through my head.

On to things for me!


Pattern: Le Slouch
Yarn: Jaeger Extra Fine Merino, 7 and 8s
Alterations: CO 102 to get gauge

A little slouchier than I had anticipated but delightful all the same. The Jaeger Extra Fine Merino that I purchased at John Lewis last october in London was delightful to knit up. Slid through my fingers, nice spring and such a softness. Delicious!

And now to seam up the Tall Tales Afghan and those Birthday Socks. But what will I cast on next? Decisions, decisions!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Fantastic job with the sweater. Le Slouch is tres chic. Bravo!

Debbie said...

The sweater looks excellent! I was wondering if the tyke would out grow it before you finished it *tee hee*

misplacedpom said...

I want an action shot- the baby in le slouch and you in the sweater! Wait, what?!